Are you dissatisfied with the subpar performance of your Linksys wireless router at the moment? If the question can be answered positively, there is no need to be concerned. Find an alternative approach that makes use of a mesh with multiple nodes. Additionally, performing Linksys Velop setup is that solution.
The Linksys Velop mesh allows you to place nodes in dead zones like the garden and hallways. In addition, it creates the best WiFi system with modular mesh WiFi that can accommodate virtually any home’s requirements. This is because it makes use of two-by-two spatial streams. Linksys Velop configuration is marketed as a residential solution, but it can also be used by businesses of all sizes, from small to medium.
You’ve probably got some questions about how to set up the Linksys Velop after reading about all of these amazing benefits, haven’t you? Well, no more wondering! In a matter of minutes, you can learn how to set up a Linksys Velop simply by reading this article.
Before Beginning the Setup Procedures for the Linksys Velop
You will need to ensure that the following items are readily available prior to beginning the Linksys Velop configuration process.
- A connection to the internet that is completely dependable and lightning-fast.
- The Linksys app must be downloaded and set up on your mobile device.
- An existing parent-mode Linksys Velop network
Once you have all of these things prepared, you can begin setting up your Linksys Velop by following the step-by-step instructions below:
Detailed Instructions on How to Setup Linksys Velop
Instructions for Setting Up Linksys Velop In-Depth Verify that the Linksys app on your device is running the most recent version.
- Open the Linksys app on your mobile device to get things started.
- Ensure that your mobile device’s battery is fully charged before beginning the setup process for your Linksys Velop. Because of this, you won’t have to worry as much about technical issues.
- Click the button labeled “Log In.”
- Press the Enter key after entering your email address and password in the provided fields.
- You will be taken to the Linksys Velop dashboard after successfully completing the Linksys router login process.
- Select the Menu-labeled button.
- A list of options will appear to you.
- Next, go to the menu and select “Setup a New Product.”
- The terms and conditions that have been provided should be carefully read.
- When you are finished, click the Next button.
- To use the Linksys Velop, simply turn it on and plug it into a wall outlet.
- Press Next.
- Be patient; the application will begin operating the new node after a brief delay.
- You will be required to respond to inquiries regarding your ability to see a purple LED.
- You should select Yes if you see a purple node. If this is not the case, it would appear that your Linksys Velop is experiencing issues.
- The Linksys Velop will take some time to integrate the node into your existing WiFi network.
- You should give your node a name when you’re done. The name you choose from the list of options that appears on the screen is entirely up to you.
If you don’t want to spend money on a node, you can configure a Linksys extender by going to http://extender.linksys.com. Your Linksys router’s performance will also improve as a result of this, elevating your internet experience to new heights.
To boost your Linksys router’s performance, all you need to do is this.
Check Also: Tips to Fix Netgear Router Firmware Update Failed Issue